What to look forward to at the 2017 edition of Zambia's leading outdoor agriculture expo:
- 20 000+ farming professionals
- 70 000 sqm of exhibition space
- 220 + leading international and local exhibiting companies
- 15+ industry feature zones.
- 7 international business zones
- Free-to attend training workshops. View the full workshop schedule here.
- Special feature: Armyworm Combat session
- Get access to onsite show specials and discounts!
- NEW in 2017: Aquaculture showcase, Mowing demonstrations & tournament zone!
Plan your event diary - get the 3 day programme here >
Agritech Expo Zambia is FREE TO ATTEND for all visitors. All you need to do is register your visitor pass online to fast track your entry into the event.
Expo dates and times
Commercial Farmers Focus Day:
Thursday 27 April 2017 | 09:00-17:00
Open to all agricultural professionals
Friday 28 April 2017 | 09:00-17:00
Saturday 29 April 2017 | 09:00-15:00
Agritech Expo Zambia takes place at the GART Research Center in Chisamba about 50 km from Lusaka on the Great North Road.
GOOGLE MAPS LOCATION - search "Agritech Expo Zambia"
- From Lusaka – Head North on the T2 (Great North Road) for approximately 60km, once you pass Fringilla Lodge on your right and Zambeef on your left continue for approximately 2km to GART Research Centre which will be on your left.
- From Mumbwa – Get onto the M20 road heading East, drive for approximately 140km until you reach the T2 (Great North Road), turn right onto the T2 heading South and drive for approximately 4km and GART Research Centre will be on your right.
- From Kabwe – Head South on the T2 (Great North Road), drive approximately 90km South towards Lusaka, GART will be on your right.
ZNFU organised transport:
If you are a small-scale or emerging commercial farmer, contact your local ZNFU regional office to secure your bus ticket to Agritech Expo Zambia. Tel +260 211 252 649 / 255769 / 255769 / 257958 / 254431