Golden Valley Primary School situated at GART Research Centre has been the project of choice of the Agritech Outreach Programme to give back as part of our social responsibility to the students and the school in Chisamba, Zambia. The Agritech Outreach Programme was launched in 2015 and has committed to improving the learning environment for the Golden Valley Primary School.
We believe education is the way to reduce poverty, inequality and build a positive and sustainable future for families, farmers, communities, and the country at large.
What can still be done to uplift the learning environment at Golden Valley Primary School?
- Teachers accommodation
- Computer & ICT Lab
- Polytunnels Agricultural teaching zone
- Sports field & Soccer pitch
- Books & Stationary
- Quality crop seeds & crop field development
To read more on the schools specific requirements in more details, download the Outreach Programme report here >
We invite you to get involved for 2018!
- With us your project/social responsibility programme can achieve increased social impact as well as value for the company.
- You can add the Outreach Programme as your company’s CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) project of choice
- Raise your business profile being associated with a project that is leading to the development of tomorrow’s economy, tomorrow’s leaders through the upliftment of a humble, yet promising school.
If you are interested in assisting with the much-needed improvements or making a donation of supplies to the school, please contact the Workshop Director & Outreach Programme Manager Zayeen Daniels on +27 21 700 3570, or email: email@example.com.
A huge thank you to all the sponsors who have supported the positive development of the school.